Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My phone just crashed

I occassionally get crashes of my Treo650 when I receive a call. The #*377 message is this:
A reset was caused on
xx/xx/xx at xx:xx pm while
running "Tasks":


MemoryMgr.c,
Line:3771, Free handle
I googled and didn't find anyone else with this problem. I really love the 650. It's a great device. The software has bugs, though. Now that the 700 and 680 are out, I would be very surprised to see further software fixes for the 650. And, from what I've been reading, the 700p (the Palm version, as opposed to the Windows version) has its own software issues (slowness switching apps). I'd probably upgrade if they could get it right.

Update, 2/6/07: Had another crash, this one also while running "Tasks", but here:
ToDoDB.c,
Line:1583, Error querying record

This one happened when I received a phone call. Interestingly, I only get these when at home.

No comments: