Wednesday, February 27, 2008

William F. Buckley Jr. RIP


I'm a liberal, and have been since my earliest memories. When I was a kid (not sure how old, but probably 10ish), I watches lots of TV. Back in those days there were few channels. Like 4. Hey, I'm not that old! I have strong memories of watching William F. Buckley, Jr. What a strange man. What a strange manor. What a strange facility with the English language. While I didn't always (often?) agree with him, I was only 10ish, so what did I know? I do remember being oddly unable to change the channel. I mean, Bewitched! was probably on, right, so why didn't I just change the channel?!

Update: really like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on this web blog you can read a range of smart articles: [url=http://strojdomsam.ru/samodelki/stolik-iz-derevyannoj-katushki-ot-kabelya.html]как сделать стол[/url].